The types of personal data that we collect and hold is influenced by the nature of our dealings with you. We collect and hold personal data in a number of ways, including when you:
- provide information to us directly either in person, by telephone or writing make an inquiry about our services
- visit or use our website
- supply products or services to us
- apply for or register your interest in employment with us.
- subscribe to our newsletter.
We only use your personal data in connection with or incidental to the provision of our services, including:
- to provide you with updates, publications and other communications which we think you will find valuable or relevant;
- to invite you to events we think you will be interested in;
- to provide and improve our services to you and our clients;
- to manage our relationship with you and our clients;
- to fulfil our legal obligations, protect our legal interests and rights; and
- other legitimate business purposes.
Unless otherwise required by the relevant laws, all reasonable endeavours will be made to protect the personal data and to prevent the illegal or unauthorized disclosure of the personal data.
You may request access to, and request us to update or correct, the personal data that we hold about you. If you would like to do so, please contact us at [insert general email address]. We will take reasonable steps to make appropriate corrections to personal data so that it is accurate, complete, not misleading and up-to-date. We may refuse to comply with such request for access or correction if the law requires or allows us to do so.